Rear disc conversion

mikewest_08

I did a rear disc conversion on my 86 t type and am wondering how do you get the e-brake to hook up to the calipers? It looks to long on one side and short on the other? Need help please.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What he's asking is which rear disc brake conversion did you use? Some don't have a way to attach the cable and some do, so we need to know which brand/manufacturer did you get the conversion from.

Oh sorry I used clappers off of an 76 eldorado so the have the intergrated e brake on them.

I also the the kit off eBay it was just the brackets and banjo bolts. I had to get rotors and calipers.

You'll need a different set of cables Might try a set off a 79 TA with rear disc since it's basically the same as the eldo rears. I also went with the 4th gen F body rears since it's much easier and you'll have less problems with the calipers and parking brake.

You'll need a different set of cables Might try a set off a 79 TA with rear disc since it's basically the same as the eldo rears. I also went with the 4th gen F body rears since it's much easier and you'll have less problems with the calipers and parking brake.
Will the 4th gen disc brakes clear factory T wheels?

Will the 4th gen disc brakes clear factory T wheels?
Not sure but they fit inside a set of the Westerns which were the after market version. Just put the new rear in the shop to do the conversion so if someone wants to bring one down for a test fit we can find out.;)