rear disc brake conversion

jason walker

I thought I read on here but I can't find it that you could take the rear disc off of a 1992 camaro and they would work on our cars anyone know what I am talking about ? I found a 1992 Camaro reared with brakes still on Guy wants 200 for it and he said he thought it was geared 342 same as our Buicks .....

You want a set off a 2000 F body, and you need to buy all the parts off the axle except for the cables. You'll need to have some fab skills and be able to weld to connect the parking brake cable. Got everything in the shop to do it but have put doing the work off. I may get to it this week and do a how to post.

Attachments

• DSCF1278.JPG
    DSCF1278.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 197
You want a set off a 2000 F body, and you need to buy all the parts off the axle except for the cables. You'll need to have some fab skills and be able to weld to connect the parking brake cable. Got everything in the shop to do it but have put doing the work off. I may get to it this week and do a how to post.
i have been looking and decided to go with the right stuff rear disc conversion kit model # AFXRD78 because it looks like everything is easy and will not take long to do I have to do it in a few hours because I borrow my wife's uncle's lift and the shorter time I am there the better .