Real! GNX wheels

231REGAL

1-front & 2-rear.

$3,000 for all.
I will not resond to this thread,but I will e-mail more pics to anyone who needs them(backside markings etc.)

Call me Jim 610-721-4695

Attachments

• GNX-WHEELS.JPG
    GNX-WHEELS.JPG
    46.4 KB · Views: 588
well for one, how many times have you seen real GNX wheels for sale?! If you do some research you'll find the last set of 4 went for around 5K so these 3 are a deal. Find one more and you'll make a quick 2K profit! :cool: A set of GTA rims in that condition can bring up to a grand alone! The 4th rim was destroyed from what the grapevine tells me... Jim I guess you'll have to throw one in the trash and sell just 2 maybe that will make folks more happy! :rolleyes: Actually I would put them on eBay one at a time and I'll bet you'll get at least a grand each for them. :cool:

TTT for ya

GNX wheels

well for one, how many times have you seen real GNX wheels for sale?! If you do some research you'll find the last set of 4 went for around 5K so these 3 are a deal. Find one more and you'll make a quick 2K profit! :cool: A set of GTA rims in that condition can bring up to a grand alone! The 4th rim was destroyed from what the grapevine tells me... Jim I guess you'll have to throw one in the trash and sell just 2 maybe that will make folks more happy! :rolleyes: Actually I would put them on eBay one at a time and I'll bet you'll get at least a grand each for them. :cool:

TTT for ya

The GNX wheels have been sold. Thank you for all the interest

i am not questioning authenticity, i believe! but they do look like 4 front GTA wheels? am i way off? just an observation, (what exactly is diff. with the GNX wheels?) please, anyone? :confused:

i am not questioning authenticity, i believe! but they do look like 4 front GTA wheels? am i way off? just an observation, (what exactly is diff. with the GNX wheels?) please, anyone? :confused:

The backspacing is different and GNX wheels don't have dimples like 88 and up GTA wheels.