$$$$$ready to buy gn

mysem9

Im looking to buy a 1986,1987 buick gn in the price range of $9000 if anyone is close to shreveport LA THAT HAS ONE IN THAT PRICE RANGE PLEASE LET ME KNOW THANKS

I looked at one a couple of weeks ago at Barker Auto Sales on 70th Street in Shreveport. He was asking $10,900. I was told he came down to $9500 for somebody else. I can't remember the miles. I wasn't looking at it for me. I do remember the car started and ran very well. A/C blew cold. Interior was nice. Had a few performance mods and alky. Checked VIN, RPO and paint codes. It was the real deal. The paint was weak.

The salesman was a GN guy back in the day. He is tired of people coming in and wanting to give him $2500 for the "Monte Carlo". Once he finds out you know what the car is he warms up a lot.

Let me know if you need more info. I can probably even go look at it with you. I live in Minden and love checking out other GN's.

There is also one on the Shreveport Craigslist for $8700.

!!!!still looking to buy a gn!!!!!

IF ANYBODY HAS A GN THATS CLOSE TO SHREVEPORT LOUISIANA, YOU CAN EMAIL ME PICS AND INFO TO Bosiacash@yahoo.com OR PM ME I AM A SERIOUS BUYER THANKS