read this it is so true..

wiked87gn

Banned
as all things french are not to be used , like the word french fries etc ..I got to thinking in bed last nite , lets go all the way for a few more , why should we do, or use anything those nasty, but nasty frogs have ever done or been so stupid to invent
phone pres. bush or your congressman and tell them it is now prohibited for 101st airborne to use parachutes , they will now jump out of thier plane over Iraq with no parachutes and hope they land in a pile of soft sand , remember its unpatriotic to use any thing french .
it was the french who invented the parachute, the word implys it , its actually 2 words ,, para which mean ... for.. in spanish or french and chute which means... fall... in french , so there fore you have para==chute which was invented by the dumb frenchmen to save the lives of thier observers that were uo in ballons in world war 1 over battlefields. when the ballon got shot up , it was also immedietly adopted by the fighter planes of the same era so the pilots were able to jump and not burn to death in thier airplanes
english has no word for parachute spanish does , they change the end word of chute, which in spanish is ...caida... , therefore in spanish you have para===caida.
now another thing we must immidietly stop is that sport of sky=diving,,, as it was a useless french legionnaire who in the 1950,s or so invented it over french indo china ===later known as vietnam , which i think most americans know that word . where a bunch of rice gobblers beat the **** out of big mac eaters
for your info the inventor of the art of sky diving was named LEO VALENTINE he was killed in the early 60,s perfecting the sport, jumped out of an old german junkers plane which had trouble ,
also another item we must stop using is the scuba tank and the famous valve invented by that nutty, but nutty frenchman ,called jacques cousteau now this guy was so crazy accordding to american standards that when a u.s business man in philidelphia was offered the distributorship in the states , he turned it down , his words and i quote were THEY WILL BE LUCKY IF THEY SELL 6 OF THOSE THINGS ...unquote????????????????????????????????????????????????????????NEXT TIME IF THERES A 9.==11 NO FIREMEN ARE TO USE THESE TO SAVE LIVES
now to put the frosting on the cake, we must stop using that nasty french capitalistic word , dare i mention it???? ENTREPRENUER . NOW THIS IS TERRIBLE , LETS CALL HIM A SON OF A BITCH INSTEAD.
NOW I WANT YOU TO GET IN TOUCH WITH YOUR CONGRESSMAN AND MR, BUSH AND BRING THIS TO HIS IMMEDIATE ATTENTION AS ALL OF THE FORE MENTIONED ARE UNPATRIOTIC AND IF REPORTED TO MR JOHN ASHCROFT , YOU COULD BE IN DEEP **** WITH HIM, AND ON YOUR WAY TO CUBA IN THE PRISONER CAGES WITH THE ALQAIDA AND TALIBAN WITH NO RIGHTS TO A LAWYER AND AN INDEFINATE STAY. OR WORSE STILL FIND YOUR SELF STRUNG UP BY THE BALLS IN AFGHANISTAN

So I take it you don't like the french bashing.

Just tell all the french that if we didn't help them several times over the past 100 years, that they'd be speaking german and wouldn't have had the chance to invent several of the items you mentioned. BTW I have a french last name, and you wont see me standing up for the crap they are pulling now.

Don't forget one other thing the French invented....the white surrender flag. You attempted to make a point that we are going overboard on the French bashing (I think that was the point). You and them need to take into consideration that there would be no France if it were not for us. My father spilled his blood to liberate those ungrateful b@stards in WW II. To hear them denounce Bush and the US is beyond comprehension after evreything we have done for them. But, bully for the French for inventing the parachute and sky diving(if you invented one, wouldn't you have automatically invented the other?) The ONLY things I will EVER knowingly use from the French are a kiss, their fries, and their mustard.

Black6pack:Just tell all the french that if we didn't help them several times over the past 100 years, that they'd be speaking german...

Since were going back in time lets go back in time. Heres a History refresher for those inclined to bash the French:

http://dspace.dial.pipex.com/town/terrace/adw03/c-eight/america/war.htm
http://odur.let.rug.nl/~usa/H/1990/ch2_p13.htm

I'm tired of reading the ignorance on this BB pretaining to the lack of basic American history. Ever stop to consider if it were not for the aid given to early America by the French its very possible we all could be singing "God Save the Queen"

Don't get so upset wiked; it's an immediate concern of alot of people that we aren't being supported by France. If you are in favor of defending the French, then by all means hang a French flag in front of your house, on your car, etc. and let everyone know what you mean business. Don't let the talking heads on this board or around the country cause you any undue stress. It's not worth it.

I disagree that the French invented the parachute. I believe that it was Lenardo DaVinci. Many years before there was a need for it or to test it.

the truth is.

i am not french, well you can say i am half french, my father is french canadian and he is the one who forwardedthat email to me i just thought it was interesting so i posted on here to see what you guys would say, i really dont care about anything that is going on except the well being of our American troops and allied troops overthere. thats all, war is ugly but sometimes needed to police the world from crazy F*** S like Sadamm.

So Rollin, you're saying since I didn't give a 230 year history preface to my post, it is an ignorant post. I did mention that I have a french last name, I didn't go into a long winded story to prove that I know the history and what happened over 200 years ago, because I didn't think it was necessary. I'll try to remember that next time I bash the french for their lack of balls. Seems to me that they had some over 200 years ago. Looks like they've shriveled up into nothingness.

Originally posted by wiked87gn
...why should we do, or use anything those nasty, but nasty frogs have ever done or been so stupid to invent ...

There are American made parachutes, scuba gear, frosting, and fries. We might not have invented these, but we shure have put the spit and polish on them. I am curious which countries use more of these products per capita, France or the US?

Originally posted by Rollin
... Ever stop to consider if it were not for the aid given to early America by the French its very possible we all could be singing "God Save the Queen"

Doubtful. IMO the war would have definately lasted longer without their direct help, but the outcome would have been the same.

Though the french did play a vastly important part in the Battle of Yorktown(their troops outnumbered ours significantly), several other battles, and there supplies were welcomed, the American revolution was paid for by a vast majority of American blood and money. Furthermore, let's not forget the real reason the French came to our aid, it was not to help America, but to wound Britain. Though their soldiers died for a noble cause, their government's reasoning was anything but.

The same cannot be said about the French in defence of their country. Their freedom has been directly paid for by American blood and money.

Chris S

Re: Re: read this it is so true..

Originally posted by PCS74

The same cannot be said about the French in defence of their country. Their freedom has been directly paid for by American blood and money.

twice.