(Re-List) 1987 Hard Top GN 53K miles.

Nicky Pass

I'm re-listing this car for my brother. Its a 87 GN hard top with 53K miles. $19K OBO....
P3310045.jpg

P3260006.jpg

P3260009.jpg

P3260008.jpg

Nice car man, but do some research on the going rate for these cars and you might re-evaluate your selling price. How badly does your bro want to sell this car? It may take you a while to get what you are asking for it............good luck anyway though.

Hello my name is Steve i am the owner of this 87GN my brother nick has been doing all the advertising for me on this site he is computer saavy i am not but slowly learning i wanted to post my cell# 847-774-1714 so if anyone wants to call me direct i would be happy to talk anyone about this car post or email spass74@gmail.com.the car is located in arlington heights IL,30 miles west of chicago.I am an honest guy will not BS anybody,waste your time or mine i wouldn't appreciate it being done to me thats just me and thats how i deal with people in general.

BRIEF DESCRIPTION
Only mods are hooker cat back exhaust & kn cone filter as seen in pics posted above i have the original air filter.
heat shield and inlet pipe are the originals that came on the car I sent them out be be chromed
fuel pump was recently replaced and i am in the process of having the power booster replaced I BOUGHT A REBUILT FROM KIRBAN PERFORMANCE GREAT PEOPLE TO DO BUSINESS WITH FROM MY EXPERIENCE

asking price is 18k OBO
please do not bash my asking price it is OBO for an exceptionally well kept GN

contact me or nicky pass my brother for more info

thank you

That is a beautiful car and very nicely kept! I understand she is clean, but I have seen GN's around that mileage in just as good of shape for 15k. Just a heads up in case you truly wanna sell it fast. If you don't mind waiting for the right buyer, then by all means your price is OK:biggrin:

motivated to sell but not in a major hurry dont need to sell for financial reasons title in hand 18k is negotiable price will entertain all reasonable offers don't think its an out of line starting price considering whats out there especially in chicagoland area just look whether by owner or way over inflated dealer bull ****
like the one at the autohaus mid 20k range practically same mileage only seen on line pics i guarantee mine is at the very least is just as nice if not nicer no punt intended just backing my asking price lets face it these cars are slim pickens for the most part esp the ones that are kept nice you may find one a little cheaper good chance you will be taking a long road trip or hopping a plane for what could be a big let down it happens a lot with the out of state sales not to mention shipping cost but you could get lucky and get a good one not the least offended by your post not looking to debate your knowledge or anyones knowledge on this site everyone hers is very in tune with these and very helpful to one another my asking price is 18k or reasonable offer I WILL ENTERTAIN ALL REASONABLE OFFERS who ever ends up buying my car will be very satisfied local sale or out of state 100 pct confident but im not interested in letting it go in 15k range sorry

motivated to sell but not in a major hurry dont need to sell for financial reasons title in hand 18k is negotiable price will entertain all reasonable offers don't think its an out of line starting price considering whats out there especially in chicagoland area just look whether by owner or way over inflated dealer bull ****
like the one at the autohaus mid 20k range practically same mileage only seen on line pics i guarantee mine is at the very least is just as nice if not nicer no punt intended just backing my asking price lets face it these cars are slim pickens for the most part esp the ones that are kept nice you may find one a little cheaper good chance you will be taking a long road trip or hopping a plane for what could be a big let down it happens a lot with the out of state sales not to mention shipping cost but you could get lucky and get a good one not the least offended by your post not looking to debate your knowledge or anyones knowledge on this site everyone hers is very in tune with these and very helpful to one another my asking price is 18k or reasonable offer I WILL ENTERTAIN ALL REASONABLE OFFERS who ever ends up buying my car will be very satisfied local sale or out of state 100 pct confident but im not interested in letting it go in 15k range sorry

No offense intended to ya. Hell your car is definitely WORTH 18k. While there are many better deals out there, somebody will pick up your car. Its all in the eye of the beholder. As far as AUTOHAUS, don't go by them. I have been by that dealership going on 10 years now and they are on crack when it comes to their prices. Good luck on the sale, I am sure somebody will pick it up.