Re-coating aluminum wheels..

TURBOV8R

Gota dubl u e 4
I've got torq thrust wheels and have seen some of them with the centers and caps "Blacked out".Other than powdercoating them is there another way with paint that would work and be durable over time?If so what would be the proper way of prepping and what type of paint would work best?Was thinking of lightly blasting the centers to roughen them up for the paint to adhere.Any thoughts?:confused:

I've got torq thrust wheels and have seen some of them with the centers and caps "Blacked out".Other than powdercoating them is there another way with paint that would work and be durable over time?If so what would be the proper way of prepping and what type of paint would work best?Was thinking of lightly blasting the centers to roughen them up for the paint to adhere.Any thoughts?:confused:
Well, other than powdercoating, I don't really know of a durable way to refinish them...Also, for the time and work that'll be involved in roughening them, primer them and paint them, you might as well have them powdercoated and be done once and for all...Just my opinion though...:rolleyes:

Claude. :smile: