Re: 87 limited roller or turn key

turbot990

A member since 05
1987 limited very solid car you can buy this car with or without the motor and transmission rolling 10,000 turn key 12,000 109 forged piston motor 210 hyd cam double roller timing chain and gear stock turbo intercooler 009 injectors and chip 350 turbo 9 inch converter mosier rearend componets racing drive shaft line lock aeromotive fuel system fuel cell.power windows power brakes moon roof cd player removable rollbar just pull the pins and you can put the family in the car for a cruise i have the heater box that goes with the car also the car has a alum. core support fiber glass bumpers and a fiber glass deck lid alum bumper supports trans cooler.This car has been completely takin apart and painted the roll bar was installed by a good friend of Kip Asplund very nice job done by Big Head. Bo in EL. town Ky. OWNED THIS CAR it only has 71,000 miles on it very solid car nice dash new wheels the slicks are in great the frt tires are new 33 spine axels and spool billet rearend cover nice int great headliner QA1 rear shocks 10 way settings.also a rear anti rollbar competion eng. I hope i have provided all the information you need.if not PM.me

Make me a reasonable offer pm me with your thoughts and how you would like to buy the car rolling or turn key thanks Kev.

9.64 was the best pass on her now she is setting with out the motor bummer but i have a 109 350 turbo 9in converter with a transbrake and some other stuff to go fast again ran a 139 + some change

this car would make someone a hell of a car man just building the the roller cost $$$$$$$ freakin crazy but alot of fun