Razor GN Alky kit New

Hey, lets use our imagination. Picture a brown box 12"x12"x12" with Buick w/3 BAR hand written on top. I purchased kit at the 2010 GS Nationals. How many of you have been? 3X for me, driving my GN. If you want a picture, close your eyes! I was going to let my GN friends in on a deal but now bid on EBAY for 100.00 more. Later!

Ok so you have time to put this on gaybay,but you don't have anytime at all to post a picture here? You really need to learn how to conduct business, especially on this site. on this note, most people in our community that have been around for a great while would be catious of someone with very little post activity. Good luck on your sale. :wink:

look

look i was just tryn to buy a alky kit sorry for the trouble. and the nats 3x ROOKIE lol goin since 89. my pops has won RM twice and B-2 in 2010 so im a big buick fan and proud of my oldman. hes got a black and gray 85 t-type with a BBB this year come by and say hi, says crouch motorsports on the back window. you guys take care

Crouch

I seen his car run at Cecil county race track a few year back and he's trucking down the track. I think he took second or first place

Hey, lets use our imagination. Picture a brown box 12"x12"x12" with Buick w/3 BAR hand written on top. I purchased kit at the 2010 GS Nationals. How many of you have been? 3X for me, driving my GN. If you want a picture, close your eyes! I was going to let my GN friends in on a deal but now bid on EBAY for 100.00 more. Later!

can you provide a link or item #