Rare WE4 for sale

dave82

1987 Buick Regal in TOLEDO, OH 43609: Coupe Details - 246140882 - AutoTrader.com
HTML:

Well not exactly, but it would be if the information was accurate. Read the description and view the pictures and see if you see anything wrong with it.

Great looking car and everything but this is exactly why there is so much confusion and incorrect information floating around with these cars. I just don't understand. It makes you wonder, whoever has this in there possession, can they count? Do they even know what they are looking at when looking underneath the hood? Maybe they think the alternator is a second turbo.

Anyway, I just came across this and thought I would share. We have all heard the rumors and myths at one point and this just supports the stories. :rolleyes: Here is proof. LOL

Maybe it's the super secret FBI twin turbo model with the under cover turbo for special opps? lol

Ahhhh come on you guys!!!!! You better do some reading on these WE4s.. You didn't know that the WE4s came with twin turbos??????:confused:
I would advise caution against buying a WE4 because of the excessive power produced by the twin turbos. I noticed this car still has the "PROTECTIVE BODY SIDE MOLDINGS AND DOOR EDGE GUARDS". Over the years I have had a difficult time keeping mine from blowing off from the excessive speed and horsepower from the twin turbos.:eek: :eek: You just gotta be careful. :D