Rare T colors?

kietzman

anybody have pics of some turbo regals with some of the rarer factory colors?
(I'm thinking sage green, light brown, yellow beige, light or medium rosewoods)
I once saw a dark green T about ten years ago in a parking lot with tan landau roof and interior. Have not seen this color before or since. Thanks.

Sage Green cars...

K.

Attachments

• Pic1.jpg
    Pic1.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 1,769
  • Copy of SageNats.jpg
    Copy of SageNats.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 1,712
Light Chestnut Mettalic, this is my old T-type.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    117.9 KB · Views: 1,632
  • background.jpg
    background.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 1,647
I hated letting my 86 go, spent 3 and a half years retoring that car. Wish I knew were it was today.

Rosewood is good (I call her "Rosie")...

Attachments

• 2005_0925AM.jpg
    2005_0925AM.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 1,637
Another one...

From Kirban's Reunion. Owned by Brian in our Philly-area crew...

Attachments

• 2007_0915AI.jpg
    2007_0915AI.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 1,588
I know its black. But a black with the black out W02 package on a 87 turbo t limited. For a color combo this is about as rare as rare gets.

Only had around 90 days in the first of the year to order one this way.

Anyone have pics of another one please pm me!

Attachments

• vancouver trip 003.jpg
    vancouver trip 003.jpg
    114.2 KB · Views: 1,547
I know its black. But a black with the black out W02 package on a 87 turbo t limited. For a color combo this is about as rare as rare gets.

Only had around 90 days in the first of the year to order one this way.

Anyone have pics of another one please pm me!

That is neat!!

light chesnut

here's another! I didnt know there were that many chesnuts around ;)

Attachments

• S7303426.JPG
    S7303426.JPG
    106.3 KB · Views: 1,513
2 tone chestnut/dark brown metallic Limited.

Now that has GOT to be the rarest combo for 87!! An already rare Limited with the super rare 2 tone chestnut/brown color. NICE CAR!! And that black Limited with the black out package must be super rare also!! Nice cars..........:D

KB

I got a super rare 87 black GN myself......;)

Now that has GOT to be the rarest combo for 87!! An already rare Limited with the super rare 2 tone chestnut/brown color. NICE CAR!!

Thanks for the compliment QuickBuick87. I would say its as rare or maybe even rarer than my Sage Limited that NCTURBOS posted a pict of (thanks Keith;) ) It could be the only one in existance. I have never seen another one and when I came accross it I knew I had to have it:D

Limited87, how did you get the TTA style wheels in chrome? Makes your rare car even better!

kietzman those wheels are actually Enkei wheels that arent availible anymore. I color match painted the lace on the wheels the factory chesnut color and the outers were polished and then recleared. Best looking wheel/concept I could come up with to match the car. I got a million comments on them at the Nats car show in '07. Car took 1st place.