rare, NOS, stage 2, Limited, Accell, ect

justin84

done
I have some pretty useful items for anyone! If you want to be "firs in line" let it be known in the thread. If you PM me, I will sell it to the guy that posts for all to read in the thread first. I believe that is fair and that is how I would want it to work for me as well. ALL ITEMS ARE ALSO FOR TRADE!!! If you are short on cash, offer a trade. You never know. I need blue interior items, this includes trim, seats, dash, bla bla bla. Times are rough and not everyone has cash, I understand! Items DO NOT include shipping or 3% Paypal fee. Thanks, if I don't respond right away give a guy a break...I have kidney failure and am in and out of the hospital. justingunn07@gmail.com

NOS Limited Cornering Bezel. It has very minimal dullness on the emblem otherwise flawless. PM me or Email

NOS Powermaster. Original all black accumulator ball and pressure switch. Last guy on here wanted 1300...NOT my price! Also the last one was a rebuilt Bendix one, mine is in the original Delco box. I suggest changing out the pressure switch at least if you will be using it!!! PM me or Email

NOS RR chrome taillight bezel. It is beautiful has a couple scratches on the satin black. Very small but want to be honest! 140

NOS 86-87 GN Center Cap. New in box! 40

Limited Half center console. This is brown and is in great shape. It has a crack in the passenger rear that is VERY minor. Lets talk

MR Gasket Headgaskets. 15

ATR Turbo 6 Valve covers 109 non roller rockers. These are rare! 125

Stage 2 Valve Covers. Two breather stacks and an AN fitting already set up. 150

Stock Valve cover fill tube new from GBODYPARTS 15

AC Delete 30

GN Center Console lid. This is in decent shape and I would happily put it on a driver. 30

Stock turbo inlet bell. 10

Kenne Bell Ram Air Parts. Housing and Duct work, No air dam. 40

Chrome Rearend cover. Beautiful brand new never used. Includes rubber gasket. 25

ACCELL Coil Pak. Newer, I went another direction. Works just fine. 40

Attachments

• Nov sale items 001.jpg
    Nov sale items 001.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 836
  • Nov sale items 009.jpg
    Nov sale items 009.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 837
  • Nov sale items 007.jpg
    Nov sale items 007.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 833
  • Nov sale items 002.jpg
    Nov sale items 002.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 836
  • Nov sale items 006.jpg
    Nov sale items 006.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 831
More

Attachments

• Nov sale items 016.jpg
    Nov sale items 016.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 829
  • Nov sale items 013.jpg
    Nov sale items 013.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 828
  • Nov sale items 012.jpg
    Nov sale items 012.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 821
  • today 013.jpg
    today 013.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 826
  • stage 003.jpg
    stage 003.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 825
bezel

first of all got luck with your health sorry to hear this i am interested in nos cornering lamp chrome bezel thanx

ATR Covers!

I will take the ATR vlave covers.:D Please PM me the total shipped to 25312 and your PayPal info.

Send me a PM on the bezel when you get a chance to discuss pricing. I have not seen a NOS one on here in a LONG time so I have not got much to go off of other than what I have been told

Last call, the only thing sold is the ATR covers. I have interested parties on the Powermaster and the Console.

in the picture of the valve covers i can see gauges in the background...what ones do you have and can you make some prices, im looking to do a custom dash, oh and any sendors.