Rare 87 gn or very poorly optioned?

Back-N-Black

I have an 87 gn with 32k miles i'm the 3rd owner.The cars has on power options no pw,pl,seat,trunk,no cruise.about the only option is tilt steering,ac,am-fm cassette no concert sound.I've never seen an 86-87 gn without pw,pl.While at a car show this weekend i had 4-5 people look at the car tell me they never seen a gn with no options.Can some one tell me if this is a rare car or just very poorly optioned?

Personally, I've never seen a low option or "light weight" GN in person. I've heard others talk about them but the only low option TR's Ive seen have been T-Types and one WE4. I'd say you've gota rare car there. Try looking at the GNregistry and see how many are on there with low options.

Mine has pw & pdl, but no concert sound or power seat, its fairly low optioned, but does have the digital dash. Go figure.

Tilt and AC are part of the GN package. Check and see if you have a B01 code on the RPO sticker. That would make it interesting.

Yes. There were GN's made with no options. If you go on gnttype.org there is an 86 with about the same options as yours and I know its original.

Clay Marlow (efistreet) just bought one in Atlanta that was a pretty low optioned low mileage GN....it was even a radio delete according to a post that he made a few weeks ago.

Looks like you got yourself a low optioned car! I know three people that have no power windows and door locks. One has concert sound the other two don't. My one T came with the radio delete option.

The last GN I had was an 87 with no power options, concert sound remote trunk, posi or any of the cool stuff that most people think are pretty standard. Until I saw your post I hadn't realized that it was pretty rare. I wish I still had the window sticker but it went with the car when I sold it. Just figured I'd throw that in there.

ac was standard in every GN but tilt wheels was NOT in the regular build cars. The late builds (aug on)had tilt as standard but not the early ones..

My friend had a NO option 87 GN. I saw the original window sticker...No extra cost options. Original 30k mile car paid $9500
and sold it for $12 two years later. Still all stock too.

my car has$4,500 in options with the we2 being$3,600 of that and the radio another $350 not much else there.The car was build
12/86 early model.