Random parts for sale

Browndog

New red UMI poly/poly LCA's. These have never been installed. $110 OBO

Billet AFPR. This is the one Kirban's and Gbodyparts sell. I replaced the garbage hardware with stainless stuff. $60 OBO

3" B-body MAF with huge K&N cone filter. $60 OBO

ATR 2.5" stainless stock appearing downpipe and testpipe. It was polished but it quickly tarnished on the car. It wouldn't take much to make it shiny again. The DP also has an o2 bung welded on for a wideband. $160 OBO

Steve Monroe ported exhaust elbow. $50 OBO

Casper's knock gauge (black). $50 OBO

Chrome turbo shield. It's got some surface rust on it but it still looks reasonably nice. $40 OBO

I'm just clearing out some stuff that's sitting around. If it doesn't sell I'll have to move it to the other side of the garage.

All prices are + shipping. I'm in Canada but I'm willing to work with you on shipping. This stuff is just taking up space.

Thanks
Paul

sevenxchampcar3@aol.com

I'm interested in the UMI LCA's...are they the tubular or boxed version? Got pix?

Attachments

• IMG_3728.jpg
    IMG_3728.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 284
  • IMG_3729.jpg
    IMG_3729.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 284
  • IMG_3730.jpg
    IMG_3730.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 287
Guys, don't say "I'll take it" and then try to dicker on the price. That's kind of the backwards way of doing it lol.

Guys, don't say "I'll take it" and then try to dicker on the price. That's kind of the backwards way of doing it lol.

Your right. I did say I would take it. But after rereading the post I offered 60 bucks shipped because the gauge was posted as 50 obo and you also said you would help with shipping bc you where in Canada. Its your part, sell it to whoever you want. No harm no foul. But don't try to make me seem like some cheapa$$. Thanks and good luck with your sales.

Your right. I did say I would take it. But after rereading the post I offered 60 bucks shipped because the gauge was posted as 50 obo and you also said you would help with shipping bc you where in Canada. Its your part, sell it to whoever you want. No harm no foul. But don't try to make me seem like some cheapa$$. Thanks and good luck with your sales.

Wasn't even referring to you. You were polite and professional. No harm, no foul. Have a good one.

he makes a good point.

True enough, he does. However, it also says OBO. And OBO means "or best offer". And it this case, it was not. I even held up selling the part to offer it to those who were at the front of the short line.

I'm just trying to clear out some old parts so that I can put the money towards a new pile of stuff that I'll sell for pennies on the dollar 5 years from now :D It's not worth getting pissed about or causing trouble.

sorry if you took it that way. I am not trying to upset anybody. I would've liked to buy the gauge but I knew you could get what your asking for it plus shipping. Being in the lower 48 and you in canada hurts on shipping. GLWS and free bump..:)