Ramchargers!

Turbo T/A 1543

Anyone looking to upgrade their cooling fans would be insane to look elsewhere! Ordered the fans yesterday (04-26), and received them TODAY (04-27). Excellent product - excellent service, and yes, excellent price too. Granted, they are in Michigan & I'm in Ohio, but great service. Thanks!

How did you go about ordering? Myself and another guy I know called and left messages with no returned calls...not wanting to make some money seems to be a mystery to us FL boys.:rolleyes:

Just called them on the phone. Maybe in my case the planets were aligned properly, or you just have shi**y luck, but my purchase was *exceptional*. Maybe they don't like southerners :). J.K. :D

Guessing there might be something to the "planet alignment" thing now :frown: . Going on a month on a Direct Scan, Scanmaster, Fans / Wiring. Dam*, it's getting tough to find people to take your money!

I spoke to Jeff directly and got mine within 3 days. Took a little bit of creativity as far as installation, but these things ROCK! Kept the stock radiator, and my car runs COOL. :cool: