Ralph's Dyno Videos

Who cares, but Titan was doing just fine wayyyy before kenny started messing around with the 2JZ motors, FYI, kenny will build you anything you like as long as you can afford it, and I hear that he doesnt do anymore work for the buick crowd because they cant afford his prices, instead, he is doing a lot of work for the shieks out in dubai and the middle east oil Ticoons, at least he got smart and went to were the money is.. ;)

Kenny is about 73 years old and he works almost every day for 12-14 hours each day (he just loves what he does, at this point in his life he does not need the money). I always see Buick blocks, heads etc. at his shop waiting to be machined and assembled. He is currently doing Robert's on center stage 2 and he machined Ralph's stage 2 for me. He always there to help out the Buick community, the problem is that he is only one person and in high demand so you have to get in line and wait your turn. It sounds like some people take this as Kenny getting out of Buick's.
Jeff

Thats what i meant 3 out of 3 heads up, stock block to stock block. :)

Well if you really want to be fair, lets me and you race STOCK car to STOCK car?:biggrin: Cant get any more fair than that right? :eek:I mean you cant just say "this has to be stock but everything else can be modded to benefit me" like your coming off saying. Obviously you know the bottom end of the GN is weak so you want our weak part to stay stock. So lets just make it fair then. Stock car vs stock car?. And I could race all day! Ill even run with my A/C on to make it fair:wink:...... I cant wait to hear your excuses now! LOL

Who cares, but Titan was doing just fine wayyyy before kenny started messing around with the 2JZ motors, FYI, kenny will build you anything you like as long as you can afford it, and I hear that he doesnt do anymore work for the buick crowd because they cant afford his prices, instead, he is doing a lot of work for the shieks out in dubai and the middle east oil Ticoons, at least he got smart and went to were the money is.. ;)

Don't know were you get you're info on Kenny not building Buick motors, you should get a better source. :confused:

look at the pictures and tell how many Buick blocks are waiting to be machine, and that's not counting my 109 that I drop off yesterday ;)

Attachments

• duttwieler.jpg
    duttwieler.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 137
  • dutt.jpg
    dutt.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 138
Well if you really want to be fair, lets me and you race STOCK car to STOCK car?:biggrin: Cant get any more fair than that right? :eek:I mean you cant just say "this has to be stock but everything else can be modded to benefit me" like your coming off saying. Obviously you know the bottom end of the GN is weak so you want our weak part to stay stock. So lets just make it fair then. Stock car vs stock car?. And I could race all day! Ill even run with my A/C on to make it fair:wink:...... I cant wait to hear your excuses now! LOL

If the best you ran with your stocker was 7.39, you my friend dont stand a chance. :biggrin:

If the best you ran with your stocker was 7.39, you my friend dont stand a chance. :biggrin:

That's not the stock car I was talking about. I have a few cars in my stable. But bring your "stock" car and we can make it a race! :cool:

when I grow up I want to be like KENNY, working on what I love 7 days a weak and not have to worry about money...

"In the car world" What should I do?

I rather have thousands of friends,,,,,,, than thousands of dollars!!!!!!!

I rather have thousands of friends,,,,,,, than thousands of dollars!!!!!!!

food for thought: If you have thousands of dollars you will have thousands of friends or people pretending to be your friends, but as soon as the money is gone so are your so called friends. ;)

typical thinking from someone NOT born here!

food for thought: If you have thousands of dollars you will have thousands of friends or people pretending to be your friends, but as soon as the money is gone so are your so called friends. ;)

Look at Lou, Jeff, Reggie,Gary, and me.
all old guys , collecting social security, ( not rich) and I feel we have alot of friends!

Look at Lou, Jeff, Reggie,Gary, and me.
all old guys , collecting social security, ( not rich) and I feel we have alot of friends!

I love the tittle of your reply, typical thinking from someone NOT born here! let me ask you this: "what does NOT being born in the US have anything to do with telling the truth about money and friends?" The issue of money and friends happens all over the world not just here, I would think that the tittle of your reply is a very typical mentality of a racist, we already know what your true feelings are on immigration and you make it very clear on all your political post and replies regarding the issue, if I were you I stop before you dig yourself any deeper.. :rolleyes:

not born here ...

means someone here to rip off the US for all the benefits , kinda like an ILLEGAL!
not all are that way, but if the shoe fits! :D:D

means someone here to rip off the US for all the benefits , kinda like an ILLEGAL!
not all are that way, but if the shoe fits! :D:D

Sorry to dissapoint you, but neither myself or my family in 24 yrs that we lived in this country have EVER leached off the system by collecting unemployment or benefits of any kind from the state or goverment, so please go find the cinderella that the shoe would fit on because it sure has hell isnt me or anybody related to me..