Raised Center Console

Ryan

CEO/Founder Nakslist.com
Brought it up a few years back. Can't find them anymore. Raised center consoles. Makes a great arm rest. Maybe it was not as popular because of the price. I loved em. Did a group purchase......everyone loved em. Maybe someone can come up with a unit that you can use your own lid....to drive the price down. I don't know .....just an idea.

Has a GN interior. pictures from cars photos on webshots

I had a couple. Really loved them. Yes they make driving a lot more comfortable. I tried to make one on my last T. It worked. Looked really cheap. Just made it out of wood. Been looking at those expensive pillows. Cost anywhere from 80 to 150 bucks. I am gonna look into having a local upholstery shop make one. If it is economical....I may get a local group purchase going.....not that we have tons of Turbo buicks on the Rock.

That site looks to have a reasonable priced trunk kit. Anyone bought from them?

It looks like everything on the site is sold out. Anyone notice this?

ROCKET SCIENCE! Cost? $5 to $15

Attachments

• parts 4 sale 012.jpg
    parts 4 sale 012.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 186
  • LEATHER SEATS 9.jpg
    LEATHER SEATS 9.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 194
John

I was thinking of doing that. Not a lot of salvage yards on Isle. What kind of car did they come off of? How did you atach it to the console? If I knew what car to look at...I could look on ebay or search craigslist. Thanks

Ryan, any number of 90s and newer GM full size cars. Buicks, Caddies, Olds etc. You just have to find one in nice shape and paint with SEM or any vinyl paint. Takes a big phillips screwdriver to remove them. It's attached to the stock glovey/console with a couple strips of velcro. Check those salvage yards.

Thanks. I am trying to find the part number for the SEM paint. I really like SEM. Have used it in the past but they dont ship to Hawaii.....something bout hazmat.