Radiator top plate???

V6UnderPressure

The Artist FKA Scott4DMny
I have seen chrome ones, but would like a clean black one or a polished one. But I could use a chrome one if thats all I can find. Mine is rusted a bit and paint is horrid. Even any help finding one would be great!

Scott

if you get a new one let me know what your doing with your old one, If I can sandblast and paint it I may be interested in taking it off your hands.

I have seen chrome ones, but would like a clean black one or a polished one. But I could use a chrome one if thats all I can find. Mine is rusted a bit and paint is horrid. Even any help finding one would be great!

Scott

We carry a polished billett aluminum piece........ $299 if you are interested.

We carry a polished billett aluminum piece........ $299 if you are interested.

Damn Jack, that would be exactly what I am looking for, and I am sure its a beautiful piece, but a little too pricy for me. Looking for something a little cheaper.:biggrin:

I'm kind of busy this week (just moved into my own house!), but next week I could do it on a lunch break at work. I'll get in touch with you later and figure out when to pick it up.

I'm kind of busy this week (just moved into my own house!), but next week I could do it on a lunch break at work. I'll get in touch with you later and figure out when to pick it up.

Glen, dont worry right now, I am in Texas for training for work and wont be back till the 10th of december. So I will get in touch with you after then.

Scott