radiator purchase?

i thought it was Red C5....i have seen quite a few cars that have his radiator listed in their sigs or builds.....I have one from Mark at TR Custom Parts, Jack Cotton sells a gorgeous Griffin radiator too

Last year I put in an aluminum F body rad - just bought it from the local auto parts store. It fit perfect and was fairly cheap - can't recall exact $$.

I think they are $75 bucks. And work very well in most cases. But in my case, it seems that extra cubes from a stroker, a huge front mount, an AC system that works very well with a parallel flow condensor that exchanges a lot of heat, and south TX temps seem to be to much for it. That is why I'm putting a rad in from Redc5. I put one in a car and it stayed in the 170's dyno'ing all day in a shop that was near 100 degree with high Houson humidity. after a pull it dropped right back down to 165. And this was with both coolers being run through it.

phone #???

do you have the phone # and name of the shop? disco? thanks....

Be Cool has one for the -I just ordered one for my 86--not cheap thou

LOL, there's no way I can justify paying that much for a rad. I have a Griffin from summit, no coolers for around $189. Are shiny end tanks nice...yeah, are they needed or worth $1k.....nope ;).

What are you guys doing about the oil cooler? just bypassing it?

Red c5s card has both. But yes, running no cooler witht the fbod. Run the cooler in new rad tho. Probably not

I have a $78 Fbody radiator in my T and a $500 aluminum drop in replacement for my stock GN which has stock like tranny and oil coolers, from Gbodyparts.com. Both are good. MY has no oil cooler. Both cars run a dedicated tranny cooler and doesn't route through the radiator. The GN uses the stock oil cooler lines to the alum radiator from gbodyparts- its perfect in that regard as the fbody doesn't have the oil cooler fittings.