Radiator core support rubber bushings

monkeyy337

Looking for some cheap new or very good used radiator core support rubber busings for a 84 Regal. I usually pay with pay pal.

I have these...

A pair of new, unused rubber bushings and a pair of unused poly bushings (from GBodyParts). $20 for all four shipped to your door, no extra for PayPal. PM me if you're interested and I'll give you my PayPal addy. I'll send USPS Priority on Monday.
John A, Turbohh

GN_Rad_mnts.jpg

Thanks but I'm looking for the rubber bushings that support (mount) the radiator core support not the radiator.

Give me a second, I just threw out a pair...

I'll dig them out of the trash, literally, LOL and post a pic.
John A, Turbohh

Here they are..

I cleaned them up with Simple Green... they are in better shape than I thought. There is some minor surface rust (mostly from minor battery acid contamination from washing the engine twice a year), but the metal is still solid, and the rubber is not too compressed. These are off my California GN, so they've never been attacked by salt or snow etc. I have just the bushings, no bolts (I'm using them in my car now). $22 shipped to your door USPS Priority and no extra for PayPal. PM if these will work for you.
John A

GN_Rad_Mnt_01.jpg

GN_Rad_Mnt_02.jpg

We have new fronts with GM hardware for $85.00. Not on my site yet but send me an e-mail & I can get you taken care of.