Racetronix

I have E mailed you guys (Racetronix) twice to inform you that my hot wire kit was short the batt. to fender ground wire and the plug for the fans(unpinned). I have received no responses at all.
If you look up my acct info I think you will discover I have been a good customer for you. If I receive no response here, perhaps Caspers should then be my choice for future ventures

Thanks in Advance,
Robert Rapp

I have E mailed you guys (Racetronix) twice to inform you that my hot wire kit was short the batt. to fender ground wire and the plug for the fans(unpinned). I have received no responses at all.
If you look up my acct info I think you will discover I have been a good customer for you. If I receive no response here, perhaps Caspers should then be my choice for future ventures

Thanks in Advance,
Robert Rapp

Dear Sir,

We responded to your e-mail on Oct 28/06. Please check your SPAM box.
The package that went out to you weighed 0.86Kg which is the correct weight for what you ordered as logged in our system and on the customs documents. If the package was missing the ground cable and connector set it would weigh 0.72Kg. We asked you in our e-mail if the package showed signs of being opened before you received it.

This thread is not the place for this type of correspondence. You may e-mail support@racetronix.com as a follow-up to this inquiry. If your are missing these parts we can arrange for replacements via e-mail.

Thank you.

the connector configuration is different and the harness length is much shorter.

Thanks

Racetronix still top notch

Problem solved..... A+ again for Racetronix. Appears as if the E mails were never received on my end. Sorry for being so cranky:)