Racetronix lowZ 160's

Tweeked6

Tsm RRA
Staff member
Any goods or bads on these? Looking to upgrade from 95's and go to 160's to run the E stuff. Any opinions on tune ability and or driveability with these or are they too new?

My car idles fine on the 160's however their Smartfires, this may be what Racetronix is selling...not sure. I idle around 1100 but I have a pretty aggressive cam too.

The only person who can offer any input on this is Eric @ Turbotweak. He ran some of our samples last year. Feedback was positive.

This is a totally new injector. It is far better than the old CNG/LPG 6-ohm EV1 units that were on the market years ago.

These are true low-z 2-ohm units which are E-85 compatible.

I do not have chips available yet.
I did run those injectors for a while and they were similar to the 120's (better than bosch 160's), so I think they'll work out well for those that need an injector this size.
However, before I offer a chip I'll need to run them this spring/summer to finish up a calibration.
Eric

I do not have chips available yet.
I did run those injectors for a while and they were similar to the 120's (better than bosch 160's), so I think they'll work out well for those that need an injector this size.
However, before I offer a chip I'll need to run them this spring/summer to finish up a calibration.
Eric

Get some on order. Limited stock for next couple months.

If you have a car that needs an injector this size, they run good. I don't make any basic chips for them though. Need something tunable like the SD2/Powerlogger setup, or an aftermarket ECM.