Racetronics?

27Skulls

I am trying to buy a Denso pump and wire from Racetronics. Several days ago, I sent an e-mail, "nothing". I cannot find a phone # to call them, or are they strictly, e-mail order? If so, Thundar Racing sells the same product and has phone contact info. I have questions that need answered and I sure as hell can't get an answer from the digitalworld! Can someone verify if Racetronics is e-mail only? If so, I'll go with Thundar Racing.

Thanks,

Walt

He's pretty good, I'm sure it's probably just the fact that it is a long weekend. Pretty well everyone I know had Friday and today off.

Yup thats probably it. They are a good vendor, I bought my pump and hotwire from them. Just give it a day or 2.

Leave him a phone and email for return.He has actually called me at 9pm one night to answer my questions:biggrin:.When they are real busy they will return calls at the end of the day:cool:

Kevin

Jack will hook you up, good vendor with excellent products and pricing. Please remember it was Easter weekend which is a long weekend holiday.

Racetronics

I am trying to buy a Denso pump and wire from Racetronics. Several days ago, I sent an e-mail, "nothing". I cannot find a phone # to call them, or are they strictly, e-mail order? If so, Thundar Racing sells the same product and has phone contact info. I have questions that need answered and I sure as hell can't get an answer from the digitalworld! Can someone verify if Racetronics is e-mail only? If so, I'll go with Thundar Racing.

Thanks,

Walt

Just talked with John of Thunder. They an authorized dealer for RaceT. Problem solved.