RaceGate Spring, AC Pressure switches

GNJoe86

Still Stockish
I have a #9 or 6 spring in my race gate and I can't get up to the boost level I want. Where can I get the next size spring from? Also I need to know where I can buy some new Air conditioning pressure switches. One of them goes on the condenser and is a two prong and one goes on the drivers side and is a three prong.

Thanks guys, Joe

What up bro, long time no talk! Ya I already did that I think the spring is just worn or something its all the way in right now.

I have a #9 or 6 spring in my race gate and I can't get up to the boost level I want. Where can I get the next size spring from? Also I need to know where I can buy some new Air conditioning pressure switches. One of them goes on the condenser and is a two prong and one goes on the drivers side and is a three prong.

Thanks guys, Joe

Call Cotton. He's a Turbonetics dealer and probably has some springs on the shelf.

Do you have an air regulator as your boost controller and a line going to the bottom as well as the top of the WG?

If you have the bottom port plumbed to the compressor side of the turbo and the top port open you will only achieve the boost level that the spring will allow. If you plumb both ports off the turbo and regulate a little pressure to the top port you will keep the gate from opening until your desired boost level is reached.

I'm not quite sure I understand what you mean, but that is probably because I can't remember how I have it hooked up at the moment. But ya I use a colman pressure regulator in the car, I'm not sure I can use a longer bolt thos adam because isnt the bolt connected to a flat piece that pushes the spring down? maybe not ill have to go out and look at it, thanks guys.

Joe