Raced a 08 busa today..

allgojoe

Went out and raced a buddy of mine on his 08 busa from a dig today, went well should have vid in a couple of days. I would call the race a draw but it was to close to call.

Good run ....but just know that a stock busa has the timing pulled untill third gear for safety sake as do most crotch rockets is stock form so they dont have full potential but the front tire tends to stay on the ground easier with this enabled..hence the safety aspect of the feature.
To eliminate this you can buy a TRE Timing Retard Elimnator

the guy I raced has is own busa business so I am sure it was tuned a little better then most, it did have a pipe on it...

traction was kinda a problem to..lol

img1225901088974-1.jpg

Looks like you were lucky you didn't break anything in the rear end.

It also looks like if it were a draw.... he couldn't drive :rolleyes:

An 08 busa ought not be too much of a slouch...... however... you didn't mention what your car reallr is capable of running either....

Good race none-the-less

Ta alluminum block, solid roller,42r74 turbo, full weight car but has already went 115 in the 1/8th at 16 psi and leaving off the foot brake a 0 psi. Car will go 148 to 150 I would think.

Ta alluminum block, solid roller,42r74 turbo, full weight car but has already went 115 in the 1/8th at 16 psi and leaving off the foot brake a 0 psi. Car will go 148 to 150 I would think.

Dadgum!:eek:

I retract my previous statement..... that busa better be spraying to have a chance!

That should do it. Thats impressive ...SWEET:cool: