Racecar/Roller 1987 Turbo-T for sale in Maryland...$2500 takes it

Intercooler

White 1987 Turbo-T hard-top with a straight body with the following:

- 6 point S&W roll-bar with swing-outs painted to match the burgundy interior. Has pro-street rear runners going through the rear package tray into the trunk. Also have the other two points to make it an 8 point extra material to make covers for the bar and padding.
- Frame has been notched back to the wheelwell to clear big tires.
- 10 bolt rear has ~ 200 miles since I redone it with Moser 30 spline axles, 30 spline Eaton posi unit, LPW aluminum girdle, new bearings, new races, new seals. Also has new large shoe brakes, S-10 wheel cylinders, Competition Engineering drag shocks and cargo springs.
- Interior is complete minus steering wheel. Custom Phantom dash overlay kit installed, front seats freshly redone, great plastic and headliner, etc... New carpet... Rates a 8-9 on a 1-10 scale. Also have a full gauge set mounted above the glove box with all Autometer Phantom gauges.
- Has a Torque Tech 3" dual exhaust on it with Flowmaster mufflers.
- Front suspension has been rebuilt and includes Competition Engineering drag shocks. Also has new brakes and sway bar bushings.
- I also added a GN rear spoiler assembly that stays.

The car is missing the following:

Wheels, front and rear bumper fillers, front header panel, grill, hood, motor, trans, radiator, gas tank and bumpers.

Add your motor, trans, wheels, fiberglass pieces and you are ready to roll into the 10's and beyond.

$2500

Optional GN header panel if interested

Is the frame still straight- any repairs to the frame? Id like to see some pics if possible. I have about all the parts to put it back together.

Frame is straight. By this weekend I plan on getting pics of it and putting them up on T6P or TBS and linking to them since you can't post them here.

I had a visitor Friday night that looks like he we will buying it. If it doesn't work out today I will forward the pics. Thanks for the interest!