Race parts, stock parts, t-type limited full grey interior & MORE!! See pics!!

Selling interior complete first. Sorry

@@@@ also like to see if people come get parts will give package deals!!! I am in Waukesha Wisconsin zip 53188 @@@@

I will give till next Monday then probably then ship, note prices above note with shipping included

Did you sell the door panels?

No I have not sold door panels. I am selling interior all together. The door panels are too nice to separate because everything matches and it would be hard to find everything that nice of condition.

I'll take the walbro 340 fuel pump with casper hot wire kit if you still have it.. and guarantee it will work.

BBB455- ok I will

Harlow- yes fuel pump is brand new and hot wire kit is like new. PM if you want it.

* Black AutoMeter gauges- 30psi Boost gauge, Oil Pressure gauge and Water Gauge, all with gauge holders as well. Also ANS audible Knock Gauge......Price $100

Still available? Oil and water mechanical or electric. If electric I will take them

@@@ UPDATED FIRST PAGE WITH SHIPPING COST ON SOME OF THE ITEMS @@@

@@@@@@ Also PM for any questions @@@@@@

I am interested in the radiator/fan setup. just not sure if it is worth the shipping cost. I am in 21921.
what area are you in, I'm in the Delaware/ NJ, Philly area.

JND- I say for radiator and fan shipped $200. I am in Wisconsin.
I am still thinking about it, just not sure what direction I should go with the radiator. Do you have the upper and lower Rad pads and the upper fan/ac line studs. If you do what do you want for the fan, pads and studs.
thanks