Race Parts for sale

QKRNYRS

I Know, Right?
Here is the beginning of a list of parts that I have for sale.

Race Prepped shortblock

0.020 over bore
J&E pistons
center ProGram Engineering billet main caps
ARP Main Studs
ARP Head studs
Rods resized with ARP bolts
Crank was NEW when it was built
Assembly was balanced to 1/10 of a gram
Setup for roller cam (can include setup)

Assembly is apart right now and is being freshened. (new bearings, hone, rings etc)

Price $2500 no cam $3000 w/roller cam setup

70 mm throttlebody and upper plenum $365

ATR headers with 3" ATR downpipe and Billet wastegate $950 complete

that's it for now..... more to come

Parts for sale

Can you email me a phone number to reach you at? I'm about 30 miles to the east of you and would be interested in coming over to take a look at the parts you have for sale. My email is bjcj231@cs.com .
Thanks ........ BW Jones

UnderdogGN said:
pat is this you? if so tim needs to go faster this year what do you have to help?

Yup, it's me..... Tim needs a throttlebody and plenum, ATR headers and DP with the ATR gate. :biggrin: That should get hime started!! Serously, though, let me see what else I have. Pat

Zacks 85GN said:
Are the headers still for sale? I have the cash ready just would like to see some pic please. Trying to finish this 5 year project. LOL

You can send the pictures to: jwillettgn@yahoo.com

Thanks

Zack... sorry.... I sent the pics to jwillett@pneumafil.com which is the email in your profile. When I get home I'll send pics to the other one. Thanks

Pat

That is OK, we have a new filter at work that will not let some e-mails come through for some reason, I should of put up my yahoo E-mail address up last night, sorry. All we need to get going is headers, roller rockers, and some odds and ends.

Thanks

also GSS340 and Bosch external

UnderdogGN said:
pat is this you? if so tim needs to go faster this year what do you have to help?

Hey is this Riley???? Did Tim get a GSS 340 pump into his car yet? Pat is going to be taking his out and replacing his walbro 340 and Bosch external with an in tank Dual pump set up.

Those pumps are a couple more things you can sell Pat. Oh and how many valve covers do you have??

Maybe if you make some more room in your shop you'll have room to store my engine crane :D .

Oh, and hey Riley from what I here your car is running pretty good :biggrin:

And Pat, now that I spent over a grand on Kenne Bell headers your selling those ATR's with the down pipe for 950.00. I new I should of waited.

Pat,

I got the header pictures today, look good to me but I want Zack to see them as it is his money LOL. I had to open a new account here as I tried to change our e-mail address and it has locked up Zacks 85GN account for some reason. This is a father son team working on this project.

Jim Willett

Got the account fixed by Bruce, Send me payment instructions for the headers. Shipping will be to Zip 28023.

Thanks