Race car parts and more.

9SECVSIX

Harwood 3 gall fuel cell, custom mounts over spare tire well, lots of fittings with it, mostly #8's $150.00
Manual steering box uses stock pitman arm ,tight clean and painted. $100.00
Custom laptop stand mounts where PS seat mounts, has small 12-120V invertor and a fused switch panel. $150.00 (sale pending)
Lexan side windows ( think they are 1/4") that screw to inside door edge with .050" sheet aluminum door panels.
door panels. $150.00 save weight and a lot of work!
Garrett 4 bolt oncenter P Trim .69 a/r turbine housing, coated black, 4 runs. $100.00
Garrett 4 bolt oncenter P trim .81 a/r turine housing, ceramic silver coated. 125.00 (looks nice)
Brand new hood mount liquid filled Ashcroft 0-100 psi fuel gague. $100.00 in the Mail.
Trick flow 8.750" x .080" CM push rods (16) little use. $50.00 in the Mail.
Caspers Ultrachip V3.02 for #36 blue tops $100.00 in the Mail.
3 Chips for #40 red strips, Race and Street $60.00 in the Mail.
Set of Hooker headers with two delta gate flanges on cross over, 3-4 bolt turbo adapter, no down pipe. $150.00 ( I do not suggest these for 3.8 street car more fora race application or maybe a Hybrid car.
2- Stock 3.8 balancers, clean painted and marked at TDC and 25 deg. $75.00
shipping extra except for paid mail offer items.
Pictures on request.

Thanks
Brent

That's each

The balancers are 75.00 each. Got get a little something for my time and paint Lee :) They are perfect IMO.

Thanks.

Question On Lexan Windows

:cool: WAS WONDERING IF THERE ARE STILL UP FOR SALE AND IF SO HOW MUCH THANKS :cool:

Lexan Windows and door panels

I still have them, am not much of a salesman :eek:
send me a e amil and I will attach some pictures. They have been 146 mph so I know there tough :smile:

9sec.

thanks

i will pm you with the email if you can send them here thanks....any idea on the price? thanks :smile:

I can't post the pictures here now :eek: but I have a friend that might be able to later this evening. check your PM.

9sec.