R.I.P. Kenny -Loss to the Buick Community-

I didnt know Kenny but enjoyed reading his posts.I live in Grove City and also have many parts,Post up what you need and if I have it its yours.Godspeed Kenny.

Thanxs Guys I have a white Evo if you are looking for me I would love to meet all of you. I hope that at least out of this terrible event some of us can make great friendships and pass some of kenny along with it.

we are getting t shirts made up for him and all the extra money made from them is going to his family

Like others posted above, I never met the man but read his posts on here. Such a shame that people like this go so young. My condolences and thoughts go to his family/friends.

RIP Kenny, wherever you are.:( :(

I've known Kenny for I think around 8 years. I'm going to miss him vary much. I also will be helping with the build.

I never met him, but followed alot of his builds. Never knew he was very good friends with my own friends. Always sucks when cool people die too young.

Evan, if you guys need any help with the build lemme know. Im pretty sure ive still got a bunch of parts layin around as well

very very very sorry to hear this. :frown: rest in peace kenny. my sympathys to the family. god bless

I have been away from the Buick boards for awhile and I am just finding out about this now. :( Kenny was an amazing guy that I met many years ago and I have always looked forward to meeting up with him either in BG or at the BPG Nats.

Justin,

If I had known sooner I would have come down for the memorial cruise in memory of Kenny and I would have stayed for the funeral. I am just shocked and speechless. :(

I have been away from the Buick boards for awhile and I am just finding out about this now. :( Kenny was an amazing guy that I met many years ago and I have always looked forward to meeting up with him either in BG or at the BPG Nats.

Justin,

If I had known sooner I would have come down for the memorial cruise in memory of Kenny and I would have stayed for the funeral. I am just shocked and speechless. :(

I understand. I've been talking with Ricky, Kenny's best friend. When we finish the El Camino we're planing a trip to Kenny's grave site in Virginia. Maybe you can go to with us. Hopefully, we can get a **it ton of Buicks to go. That would be sweet. We're planning big burnouts and pics!!!

I understand. I've been talking with Ricky, Kenny's best friend. When we finish the El Camino we're planing a trip to Kenny's grave site in Virginia. Maybe you can go to with us. Hopefully, we can get a **it ton of Buicks to go. That would be sweet. We're planning big burnouts and pics!!!

Justin,

Please keep me informed, I would like to go to pay my last respects. Also can you guys try to update Kenny's El Camino thread on the other board as you make progress.

Thanks,

Didn't really wanna start a new thread just for this, but here is a pic of the headstone.

kenny2.jpg

kenny3.jpg

Wow that headstone is beautiful to say the least. Very classy, its probably the fastest headstone in the cemetary :tongue: . R.I.P Brother, Godspeed.

Rest in peace young brother, god has a need for you and you had to go, way too young though! My deepest condolences to the family!