R.I.P. Kenny -Loss to the Buick Community-

turbojustin

Ninja
I regret to tell you that Kenny Adams (screen name Kenny) was involved in a fatal motorcycle accident last night.

I met Kenny in 2002 at a Central Ohio Buick Meet along with Bruce Plecan, Scott Simpson, Jeremy Woods, and Terry DeBenedictus. Kenny and I quickly hit it off and became good friends. Kenny would always go out of his way to help his friends. He was the one person I could always count on to help me with anything, Buick related or not.

I have so many great memories with Kenny. The yearly trip to Bowling Green was always a memorable adventure, whether it was going to the track, fixing cars, or getting kicked out of the Motel 6. Building my four door Regal and pulling the tranny out half a dozen times, Kenny was always there. When my car broke into the 12s, Kenny was riding shotgun and we celebrated with a high five and then later with beers.

Kenny had recently started converting his El Camino over to LC2 power. I was really looking forward to returning his favors by helping him with that project. Unfortunately, that isn’t going to happen now.

Kenny was always a quiet person unless you knew him, then he would never stop talking ****. I always thought of him as a little brother. Kenny was helping me through some personal issues recently and he told me how much he thought of me as a friend. That was quite a surprise because Kenny was the typical man who generally didn’t share his inner feelings. Just last week, I told Kenny how much I appreciated him as a friend and I thank God for that opportunity. Guys, please take the time to tell your friends and family how much they mean to you. If you put it off, you may lose the chance.

I will pass on any details of Kenny’s funeral as they become available. Please include his family and friends in your prayers.

I just talked to him Monday.....unbelievable. I met him through Scott and Jeremey as well. Damn...I'm speechless...we were going to meet up in BG again this year. RIP buddy.
-Mike

My sincere condolences to Kenny's family and friends. From his posts he seemed like a stand up guy. I have always admired and enjoyed following posts by people that could take on a project like Kenny did. Rest in Peace Brother.

Oh my:(

RIP Kenny. The Buick community has lost a great one. This is a very sad day:(

That is horrible... What kind of bike was he riding?

I think my wife holds her breath out of concern every time I leave on my bike, hoping the kids get to see their dad again.

K.

Man, I guess I didnt know him, but I hate to hear that. RIP man. :(

Wow, didn't know him, but always read his posts. Very sad news. Sorry to hear.

You never expect to hear things like this & when you do it hits home & makes you appreciate the people around you.
Our sincerest condolences to his family & friends. He is lucky to have such good friends. I also enjoyed reading his posts.

Oh damn....man that's sad...I didn't know him personally but I have talked to him a few times on here. I just did post on his Elky thread last night.

I just checked his profile....says he's only 25. That's way too young.

My condolences are with his family.

Folks life is precious, take each day for what it's worth.

RIP Kenny. He bought a dark blue 87 T from a friend of mine a couple years ago. We laughed with them last year at the nats while they were riding around doing burnouts in the 4 door.

Life is so unpredictable. a Young man like Kenny with his whole life ahead of him should never have that snatched away.

Very sorry to hear this news.

God speed Kenny

Sorry to hear this, especially with someone so young. At that age we all feel invincible though. Sympathy to his friends and family.