questions, for adds

LITLV6

WESTSIDE LOWRIDERS
Hey everyone, its been awhile since i've posted. I have gotten to a point where i would like to change a couple things.......

a little bout the car..... sig explains most.

i was thinking about;

1. RJC Powerplate "stock plenum" good idea? where to buy and how much should a guy pay?

2. Terry Houston 3" downpipe. where to buy and how much? stainless extra worth it?

3. boost controller? i seem to be having a little trouble dialing in my boost, was thinking this may help, any comments would be helpful. the car is running about 23-25lbs. on stock turbo/intercooler. i have adjustable arm and may need to fool with it more but the car runs on 100 octane.

Thanks in advance for any help, comments, and ideas.

RJC Racing has the power plate and a manual boost controller, both shipped to your door should be $100 or so. Terry Houston dp's have been out of production for years. You might find a used one but it's not likely. Many places offer a TH style pipe though. Gbodyparts, TR Custom parts, Full Throttle Speed, and Cottons are supporting vendors and all carry one, some in stainless.

RJC Racing has the power plate and a manual boost controller, both shipped to your door should be $100 or so. Terry Houston dp's have been out of production for years. You might find a used one but it's not likely. Many places offer a TH style pipe though. Gbodyparts, TR Custom parts, Full Throttle Speed, and Cottons are supporting vendors and all carry one, some in stainless.

thanks for the tips. i'll check out a few of the above.