questions about turbos

turbowrenchhead

Drive like you stole it!
I just ordered the V2 intake from turbomotion. Also putting in the ford i/c. I have a 9/11 torque convertor with a 3200 stall coming next week. Just wondering what turbo should I go with.

with a cam with more ext lift and duration id say go in the 50's series due to they have a more efficient ext to intake ratio which should work good with the cam..

im going with a pte 51 turbo and i will be running a 204/214 cam to aid in the spool up

I was hoping to here 60 series. I would like to say that I have a 60 series but don't know how it will work on my motor.

Also putting in the ford i/c

turbowrenchhead: Did you talk to Jay at all about the Ford IC? What did he say about installing it, etc? The Ford IC looks great, and I'd love to put it in my car, but I don't want to have to cut the crap out of it (like cool84 did). Got any installation info yet?

Dave

No install tips yet. I will put the i/c in next month before I get my turbomotion intake. I have the patience to make the i/c fit nicley. If I have to make my own supports to make it work then it so be it.

Sounds good. Be sure to keep us up to date on how things go. Pics would be a bonus if you can get some.

Dave