Question on fuel?

V6-Sauce

How much injector with a 255 pump limit? I got 40lbs or 42's lbs(009's)? how much boost on alky on a stock turbo for the street?

Do you have a Powerlogger? That will tell you the duty cycle of your injectors. I have 60’s with a 255 pump & I’m at 50ish percent duty cycle.

I tune for 0 knock. MHO all depends on the condition of your set-up & your tune.

22lbs with zero knock on a stock turbo and an afr of ~10.8:1 should be fun.

I’m on 80’s with a hotwired 255 and alky. I’ve ran 28 psi and the DC was 78%. Fuel pressure was rock solid.

How much injector with a 255 pump limit? I got 40lbs or 42's lbs(009's)? how much boost on alky on a stock turbo for the street?
All of the boost the turbo will make.
I set up a car on a stock injector and a single m15 alkycontrol and it would make 30psi in great air with the stock turbo (11 sec) bone stock car.
I also went 10s with The 009s 42 lb injector and alky back in the day.
Ed brewer used the 42lb injector and alky and went 11.3 on a stock turbo only using fuel that a stock injector could have provided,his boost level was 28psi.

All of the boost the turbo will make.
I set up a car on a stock injector and a single m15 alkycontrol and it would make 30psi in great air with the stock turbo (11 sec) bone stock car.
I also went 10s with The 009s 42 lb injector and alky back in the day.
Ed brewer used the 42lb injector and alky and went 11.3 on a stock turbo only using fuel that a stock injector could have provided,his boost level was 28psi.
I was under the impression the stock turbo was out of breath around 22 PSI. Yes I know, boost is just a measurement of restriction, so I don't pay much attention to boost level from one build to another because of difference in builds. I ran 4 different IC's and saw different boost levels each time. Do you remember what the ET difference was from low 20's to 30 PSI? Just curious how much it picked up.

I was under the impression the stock turbo was out of breath around 22 PSI. Yes I know, boost is just a measurement of restriction, so I don't pay much attention to boost level from one build to another because of difference in builds. I ran 4 different IC's and saw different boost levels each time. Do you remember what the ET difference was from low 20's to 30 PSI? Just curious how much it picked up.
On that car which was a bone stock motor and 373 gears on a 27 inch tall tire and 10.5 3200 lockup converter.
It used quite a bit more fuel from 21psi to 26psi and not that much fuel from there on out to 28/30psi or whatever it would make depending on air quality and alky spray.
21 to 26psi netted .5 et reduction on that car .2 more et drop if it would make the 30.
The car made instantaneous boost and the chassis was setup to handle it.
It would 60ft around 1.5 if I remember Correctly right off the footbrake.
The layover feel happened up top past the 1/8 the turbo was just out of steam it had a stock intercooler as well.car was alot of fun especially on the street great footbrake setup.

On that car which was a bone stock motor and 373 gears on a 27 inch tall tire and 10.5 3200 lockup converter.
It used quite a bit more fuel from 21psi to 26psi and not that much fuel from there on out to 28/30psi or whatever it would make depending on air quality and alky spray.
21 to 26psi netted .5 et reduction on that car .2 more et drop if it would make the 30.
The car made instantaneous boost and the chassis was setup to handle it.
It would 60ft around 1.5 if I remember Correctly right off the footbrake.
The layover feel happened up top past the 1/8 the turbo was just out of steam it had a stock intercooler as well.car was alot of fun especially on the street great footbrake setup.
Stock IC...damn. Convertor locked or unlocked? Brand of convertor by any chance?