Question For Tta Owners

NJTurbo

Simply The Best
Guys

Did all the TTA have the emblems on the doors. I see some that have it and some that do not What is the deal. I cannot find any information on what cars had it and what cars did not have it. I thought all TTA got the emblems front, rear, side, and the door decals.

THX:cool:

The door decals and the windhsihiled decal came in the owners kit (black box) and the owner could choose to install or not that's why you see both on the street (with and or without).

Got it thank you. Are they still available to purchase if a owner does not have them. :rolleyes:

Decals may be avilable....Here are two posts about these subjects:

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=73625&highlight=TTA+AND+decal

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=50396&highlight=TTA+AND+decal

njturbo, if you find a current source for what you're looking for, let us know by a post using the easy instructions for TTA FAQ's in the TTA forum, it can be a permanent part of the corparate memory :)

PM me if you have any questions or input of any kind.

Thanks for the links, big help. I have my eye on one that needs a few things. It would be a great addition to my 87GN. I always loved the TTA however in 89 the car was 31k and at 18 years old that was not happening:(

Funny, I was 17 when they came out. Talked the old man into buying one instead of a twin turbo 300Z.:D 11 yrs later and it was in my garage. I never knew I could plan ahead that well j/k;)

Most of the one's that were put on were at the Indy parade or were put on by the dealer. 1st 300 or so had the TTA emblem on the fenders, rest were mailed to the dealerships to be installed later as the co. who made then didn't get them done in time.

Good luck

1BADDAM

I thought that was the TURBO emblem on the fender that wasn't installed on all the cars. I know the black vynil door decals were included in the owners kit unless the dealer installed them for whatever reason.

The first bunch of cars got turbo fender emblems, the rest didnt, they were supposed to be installed at the dealer when the car showed for warranty work, but most didnt even bother.

No cars got decals from the factory, even festival cars, they were installed at the dealers they were driven from.

The full decal set is available from www.phoenixgraphix.com they are the manufacturer that sells to all those places online that sell em. Cheapest way to go, and its the same part... quality is great their customer service rocks too (I got a set of decals for m old 87 TA from them).

njturbo I know that guy whose car youre considering.. hes a real weirdo.. ;) LOL

Originally posted by Rogue Leader
The first bunch of cars got turbo fender emblems, the rest didnt, they were supposed to be installed at the dealer when the car showed for warranty work, but most didnt even bother.

No cars got decals from the factory, even festival cars, they were installed at the dealers they were driven from.

The full decal set is available from www.phoenixgraphix.com they are the manufacturer that sells to all those places online that sell em. Cheapest way to go, and its the same part... quality is great their customer service rocks too (I got a set of decals for m old 87 TA from them).

njturbo I know that guy whose car youre considering.. hes a real weirdo.. ;) LOL

Yea just hope the guy is telling me all he can. Most NY cars are rats. :D :D

I'm glad they all didnt come with them. I think those decals are BUTT ugly.

just my opinion: Jason