Question about my front bumper.

Turbodan

I have been having noise in my front bumper. I determined it was the black plastic bump strip bolts were missing nuts. So I just went to drop my bumper. Came off alot faster and easier than i thought it would. That maybe due to the fact that my left mount had 2 bolts and my right mount had 3 bolts. There are suppose to be 4 bolts per side. Now looking at the back of the bumper there seems to be a black plastic piece that holds the bolts in place. This plastic piece is on the opposite side of the bumper reinforcement. The bolts that are hanging off the plastic piece seem to have bolts that have a strange shape head on them. Looks something like a star. My question is does anyone sell these bolts that snap into the plastic piece? Do I have to buy a new plastic piece with the 4 bolts already assembled?

Here are some pics of what i am talking about.

Attachments

• 113-1372_IMG.JPG
    113-1372_IMG.JPG
    83.1 KB · Views: 69
  • 113-1373_IMG.JPG
    113-1373_IMG.JPG
    75.7 KB · Views: 58
  • 113-1374_IMG.JPG
    113-1374_IMG.JPG
    73.9 KB · Views: 56
GM Part Number

Still available under #25526371 MSRP $29.30 per side. Those plates are used on every G-body made. Maybe a trip to the boneyard will yield you some good ones. The hard part will be dismantling a bumper to get them out. Try spraying some WD40 or PB blaster on them first so they dont break off.