Question about coil pack and module

85buick85

85 t-type all factory.

I had a miss fire and i was looking at this firing order to make sure everthing is right and my coil is set up different

I was looking at this firing order http://www.engraver1.com/help/coil.gif

my coil reads

4 2 6
1 5 3

My question is in which order to the wires from the module hook up to the coil
i looked up the wiring diagram and hooked it up as follows, correct me if i am wrong coil 1 blue .coil 4 yel/blk. coil 5 blue. coil 2 blue. coil 3 blue/blk coil 6 gry/blk but my wire was green/blk. and now my car runs like dog sh*t. any help.........

it's obvious that the coil has been replace the wires in the module are not in perfect order.when i was taking the coil off i could not rember what order the wires in the module glew go to

A picture is worth...

Hey 85,

I did the coil upgrade myself a long time ago and I was able to find this photo. I hope that's what you are looking for.

Attachments

• DSC06696.jpg
    DSC06696.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 232
wire

hi
in the photo of the coil where does the wire cupling the green one below the ignitoin module on the right.
thanks harold

mr. fixit the pic u provided is that wiring set up to have the spark plug wires that are towards the front of the car (closest to radiator) go to the drivers side of the block or passenger side? ive always have had the front wires go towards the driver side and the back ones towards the passenger side even though the diagram of firing order shows opposite

Just checked...

I had to go to the car for that one. Based on the wiring on the photo and my current setup, the wires to the front of the car go to the drivers side and the wires at the back of the coil go to the passenger side.