QA1 shocks, ac sheilds and more

kraus

Well i am going back more to stock with my daughters turbo t so few parts will be available shortly.

1. 4 QA1 Stocker Star Adjustable Shocks(has 18 clicks per shock) Front and rear 4 months old $400 plus shipping obo

2. kenne bell external down pipe with Turbonetics Racegate,Also has a dump pipe for down pipe included $650 plus shipping obo

3. have 2 a/c sheilds minor scratches in both $40 a piece plus shipping obo

4.stock intercooler fan and hub $45 plus shipping

5.ck performance billet servo with instructions $70 plus shipping.

add 3.5% if using paypal for there bs fees..thanks for looking

The shocks and down pipe are still on the car,once i know they are sold i will remove them can take pictures of anything listed and email to people.Will be more just can't think of more off top of my head...

Well i am going back more to stock with my daughters turbo t so few parts will be available shortly.

1. 4 QA1 Stocker Star Adjustable Shocks(has 18 clicks per shock) Front and rear 4 months old $400 plus shipping obo

2. kenne bell external down pipe with Turbonetics Racegate,Also has a dump pipe for down pipe included $650 plus shipping obo

3. have 2 a/c sheilds minor scratches in both $40 a piece plus shipping obo

4.stock intercooler fan and hub $45 plus shipping

5.ck performance billet servo with instructions $70 plus shipping.

The shocks and down pipe are still on the car,once i know they are sold i will remove them can take pictures of anything listed and email to people.Will be more just can't think of more off top of my head...

I'll take it all. Do you accept paypal?

i sent pm to suicidal regal i am giving him till monday then all bets are off.

HERE IS WHATS LEFT

kenne bell external down pipe with Turbonetics Racegate,Also has a dump pipe for down pipe included $550 SHIPPED

have 2 a/c sheilds minor scratches in both $35 A PIECE SHIPPED

stock intercooler fan and hub $45 SHIPPED

Kraus
What the deal with your daughters car? Did not see the QA1 shocks, for sale I would have taken them.