Pypes

GN_X

Anyone used the pypes catback system or the GN.?? If so did u swap out muffler for something else. what was your experience?? pro's canon's?? thanks.

There is a write up in this months GM HI TECH mag. that they installed the Pypes system in a hi milage GN the write up is pretty good and the gains they got on the dyno were impressive

that wouldn't happen to be online now would it.??? so I could take a gander thanks.

It may be i got my issue on Friday that's how i know you may wanna check GM HI TECH'S site it may be posted on there

i had one on my old car and i loved it, mellow sounding, seemed to flow well an it fit good. only think i didnt like about it was it took a lot of turbo noise out, and that was my favorite part lol

I have it on my car. I love the sound. Has a nice tone, but not a drone. It looks nice under there, too.

I like mine. My problem was that someone has changed up the pinion angle on my car so the axle is sitting a little too far forward for the tailpipes to go on cleanly. I just dumped it at the mufflers until I can get the suspension stuff fixed. I posted a thread with pictures of the install and some video sound clips. I sent the clips into pypes for a free shirt per their website but haven't heard anything back. :(

Went from flowmasters and a rusting stock y pipe to the pypes kit.