Putting the shine to our TR's

85zoom

Gang, anyone know where I can find a buffer that runs off of 12 volts? I live in a townhouse and the parking lot is two buildings over. I have a power inverter (12v to 120ac square wave) but wanted to get away from that. Thanks.:D :D :D

I never seen a 12V buffer. If there is one its going to be weak as hell or its going to kill your car battery. Especially for a buffer you need the torque and speed. The problem is if there is one or you do the voltage invertor you'll need a BIG ONE! A buffer draws alot of current so the one out for around $50 won't cut it. If you wanted to go with the invertor you got check whats the max current output (amps) and ask to borrow a friends buffer and check the current draw on the buffer and if the buffer is higher of what the invertor can put out its going to burn out or blow the fuse and also what out for you cigarette lighter fuse also.

OK. Thanks for the reply. I did see one on the web from N.Y. Was battery powered and cigarette lighter plug. Probably light duty which is what I'm looking for. My dark blue paint job produces clouds when I neglect it. Believe it or not I used my boss' bosch battery powered drill. It did the job without swirls. Just was awkward holding the drill as opposed to the right angle designs. :D