Putting my engine back together, couple questions

Gooch

Is there a gasket that should go between the turbo and the down pipe? It looks like there was residue of one that burnt up, just want to be sure before I bolt the downpipe back up.

Also, I somehow managed to lose the bolts for the A/C compressor. Does anyone know if I can go to the dealer and still get the three bolts and one nut and the one aluminum A/C block bolt? Or know the dimensions so that I can get them from a hardware store?

Thanks

Is there a gasket that should go between the turbo and the down pipe? It looks like there was residue of one that burnt up, just want to be sure before I bolt the downpipe back up.

Also, I somehow managed to lose the bolts for the A/C compressor. Does anyone know if I can go to the dealer and still get the three bolts and one nut and the one aluminum A/C block bolt? Or know the dimensions so that I can get them from a hardware store?

Thanks
the factory didnt install a gasket but you can get a copper one from one of the dealers on this board. as for the ac bolts you can contact brian weavy at GBodyParts.com Online. goodluck in your search

Southeast Turbo has a graphite gasket that I used on mine (stock downpipe & turbo). I used the copper gasket on the header to turbo flange. Also got it from SE Turbo.

John

stock down pipe needs gasket (napa has it), bolts, u can get them from gbody performance.