Puddle Lights/Ghost lights For Sale $28 includes shipping

Then just cause it dont work for you u shouldnt put my product down. But thanks for your feedback your my first unhappy customer.

I didn't say I was unhappy. I get the feeling I'm the only one on this board (at least writing about it) that has it in my hand, with my car on an alignment rack looking at how to put them on my car. Looking at them I don't see how they will work in the door on that angle and not look distorted.

I did say I think it will look good in the frame.

One would ask why are you selling these with NO installation / installed pics in a GN? You have a GN right? Put up some install pics.

Since your jumping down my throat about the observations I have posted I will take pictures tomorrow at different install heights and angles. I hope it looks good in the door, and I'm very confident it will look good in the frame.

You might want to chill out a little. Until you came on here pushing your lights you had a total of 2 posts. I decided to try them, and since you have provided extremely limited details / pictures about the product I decided to post my initial observations. No harm intended.

5his is over 4 feet high and its not dark yet i sale quality

Attachments

• 1425350312286.jpg
    1425350312286.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 180
I want to update my post to correct my initial observations. I spent more time with the lights today than I did yesterday. The lights appear much better than I initially thought with lights off, etc. I actually took some measurements and pictures. The first picture is the light 8" off the ground. The Grand National logo including the tip of the Power 6 is 11" long @ 8" install height. The second is @ 16" and the logo is 17" long. The third shows the angle of what I believe it will look like if mounted in the door without fabricating a method of mounting the light perpendicular to the ground. I find the angle acceptable if you can accept the angled circle, and very slightly different appearance of the word Grand and National. D

Personally I think I will be mounting them in the frame. I can easily mount them perpendicular to the ground, the light is brighter closer to the ground (although both are sweet looking), I don't have to worry about slamming the door messing up the light, and I want to put them on a switch an be seen even when the door is closed :D

I hope the guy selling these will become a site supporter although @ $28 a set he can't be making much. I also think he needs to learn to post more info about his products and use proper grammar to convey his thoughts. Some of your posts are down right difficult to understand because of misspelling, horrible grammar, etc. Proof reading helps a ton and you can edit your posts. I'm not trying to be a douchebag but you have a nice little product here. It needs to reflect in your posts.

Attachments

• 1425427984278.jpg
    1425427984278.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 141
  • 1425427994138.jpg
    1425427994138.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 151
  • 1425428003262.jpg
    1425428003262.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 140