PTSXtreme Performance Transmissions! Simply AWESOME!

lardaddy

Just wanted to tell everyone about my experience with Bruce at PTSX.
Bruce just gave me my car back and I'm blown away with the job he did. I can't imagine a better more satisfying experience. He provided a very pleasant suprise with both the professionalism and the results of the project. Not suprised by the job he did, but with the pain free communication and attitude he and his guys have. The results were top notch, but the treatment he gave me was even better. Fit and finish is the best i've seen, and i'm sure is was a struggle for him to get the various parts to fit as they now do. The car f-ing rocks! Anyone in Nor-Cal is making a mistake if they don't call him with their Turbo Buick concerns!!! Thanks again Bruce

what did he do for you?

bruce has been alot of help for me as well.

Installed new 3 inch exhaust. best installation i've ever seen.
Fuel pump w/hot wire
Fuel preasure regulator
New turbo
Tranny Pan
shift Kit
Scan master
......more
Point is, fair price, awesome job, great communication. the whole package

x2
Is the Blue Limited yours? If so I looked at it when I dropped off my GN. Those pipes are NICE. My wife even said it was a nice install. Bruce is a great guy and I do appreciate how he treat the car like his own. (And since your car is gone mine should be ready soon)lol

ep, that was my blue T. Can't wait to get off work and go drive. it is awesome! faster than a BMW, handles like a Porsche, stops like a ferrari!

lol. I could smoke a bimmer without 3rd and 4th gear. Its going to be awesome to get those back. But i'm gonna have to talk to Bruce about the whole stopping and handling thing.
And you have a clean sleeper car for sure. (Well not so much with the 3in pipes now) But you're going to catch some people off guard.