PTS Xtreme kicks a$$!!

tekprodave

Thanks to PTS Xtreme, I have the fastest car of it's kind. See sig. and check out the 60-ft time!! The car has no motor mods, stock throttle body, stock rockers, etc. I can hardly believe it myself. :D

Thanks for the kudos Dave. Congradulations for the runs also, great times for sure. Mark

Originally posted by 77 cruiser
Whoa!!! & it`s not even a 200

:eek:

Jim

LMAO!! That just goes to show that no matter what you've got, the guys at PTS can build it right. And I see now why you guys like the 9x11 converter. It hits like a ton of bricks!! :D Now I've got to figure out what tire/suspension combo to go with so I can launch more consistently. Traction has become an issue with the 26" tires I'm running. Even a fresh set of stickies won't hold it every time.

That's impressive! :)
So are you going to continue to modify the car in stages?
Next would be longtubes and some of the bolt-ons and 11.80's.
With the right cam that could be an 11.40, or faster, car! On the stock heads.

Originally posted by Dan K
That's impressive! :)
So are you going to continue to modify the car in stages?
Next would be longtubes and some of the bolt-ons and 11.80's.
With the right cam that could be an 11.40, or faster, car! On the stock heads.

My top priority is buying a house right now so I'm not going to do any major mods for a while. I'm going to stay away from nitrous and probably not do heads and cam unless I build a complete motor. But I'd really like to get a turbo setup and get in the 9's someday.

LOLOLOLOL

Knobbing? LOL Splain what knobbing is.. ????

Bruce
WE4

Hey Bruce,

I'm sure you never had any doubt but the tranny and converter are working flawlessly. Now if I can only solve my traction issues I could get that baby in the 11's. Maybe that 9X11 hits a little too hard..............NOT!! :D I just need a bigger tire. ;)

Re: LOLOLOLOL

Originally posted by WE4
Knobbing? LOL Splain what knobbing is.. ????

Bruce
WE4

I think he means slobbin' your knob but that's not it. I just don't think you guys get enough credit for all the hard work and dedication. What you guys do over there is truly amazing and it took me a long time to realize that. When I attended the grand opening of the new shop I couldn't believe what it takes to build the tranny's like that. In most cases you redesign the whole thing. I was blown away. And the proof is really in the pudding with my success story. No similarly configured car has beaten mine yet. Keep up the good work! ;)

And BTW, I just love beating LS1 cars with heads and cam with my stock LT1 all the way down to the stock throttle body. :p Someday maybe they will learn to go to PTS Xtreme for their high performance tranny needs. LOL!

Knobbin is an old term, short for hob knobing, or talking or b/s'ing. Guess ya just have to have some southern blood in ya to know. Or maybe I'm just way off base here. LMAO Mark :D

knobbing in ny terms means polishing someones knob or being an ass kisser.what do us nyers know anyhow,trapped between buildings and living on top of one another ?