PTS Xtreme and Tranny's Plus

we4Mateo

Double you eee what?
I just had my transmission redone at Tranny's Plus in Bloomington, WI. Results are nothing short of fantastic! Every shift up or down happens immediately and on the street it's perfect, soft but deliberate. Bruce at PTS Xtreme hooked me up with all the internals that I needed and some other tricks for my builder, and I now have a GREAT transmission. Bruce was great to work with and totally helped me through my lack of 2004R know-how. My builder Eric guided through the rest of the process as to what I need. I ocassionally race and mostly just run the car on the street. I went 11.93 @ 115 with a slow 1.88 60' on a rich tune and 24lbs of boost. This car and tranny have a lot left in them, but again, this transmission is as comfortable on the street as it is on the strip. Much thanks to Eric at Tranny's Plus and Bruce at PTS Xtreme for their support of my addiction to speed and longevity. I feel confident that I will be running mid 11's with this tranny even with 100k miles or more on the build.