PTS deep sump trans pan, 6 stay down gas doors

buttonfly

The stable....
I have a used PTS extreme deep pan. This is the shallow version. It does not come with the pickup. I bought it thinking I would install when I went through the transmission. Need money for a shortblock so this needs to go. I have 150.00 in it. I would like to get that out of it plus shipping. I think this should go ups.

on the gas doors I would like 15.00 shipped. I figured I would use the prepaid envlopes from the post office. Looking online it show a 12x9 envelope for 4.95 so if everyone is cool with that method I would appreciate it. I work at dealership so I grabbed new hardware for the doors.

3.jpg1.jpg4.jpg12.jpgNew Image.jpg

obo.......or trades?? never know! I am getting ready to build a shortblock. I will need bearings, gaskets and such too. PM me if you'd like

obo.......or trades?? never know! I am getting ready to build a shortblock. I will need bearings, gaskets and such too. PM me if you'd like

I have sold hundreds of the staydown doors on here as 85ttypewh1. if they are rusted at all or painted you cant give them away. This group is full of picky bastards :biggrin: looks like the top ones on the left and right are the only ones you might be able to get rid of for 15 shipped.

I have sold hundreds of the staydown doors on here as 85ttypewh1. if they are rusted at all or painted you cant give them away. This group is full of picky bastards :biggrin: looks like the top ones on the left and right are the only ones you might be able to get rid of for 15 shipped.

Thank you for the heads up..........I bet I coul blast them, or even go so far as to give them a quick shot of clear satin, then install the hardware. Have you tried that?? I bet you could make thm look decent...........weekend project

Thank you for the heads up..........I bet I coul blast them, or even go so far as to give them a quick shot of clear satin, then install the hardware. Have you tried that?? I bet you could make thm look decent...........weekend project

Was not worth it for me, that is why i dont sell them anymore.

I would like 2 of the doors please, if you e-mail me your address and info, I will send you a check immediately, thanks.