pte67

XxDarkSidexX

Banned
am i correct when I say the biggest badest 67 that pte makes would be the pt67dbb gtq, .75 a/r on the compressor side, .85 a/r exhaust housing side, and an H cover 4"intake 3" discharge?? Also is the name PT6776R meaning gtq and dbb with a H cover, or just dbb with a H cover? I think they have that available for the 70+ size but im not sure on the 67. Im looking for the biggest, baddest turbo that is NOT a 70. So anything below a 70 is acceptable. I like how someone on the board put it, the Ultimate 67 :) :) :)

also does pte sell their 66 in the same trim as i mentioned above. BTW Just so I dont get any funky repies, I already tried calling PTE, and pete wasn't available, and wont be till monday this is why IM posting here.

any advice, which is reasonable with open intent is highly apreciated! Keep in mind I have the following supporting parts; alumy heads with p&p and 1.65's, bored block, je's, girdle, 218 cam, razors dual alky, front mount, FAST B2B, and 72's injectors. Tranny(3600-3800 stall) and suspension is good to go too. Again thank you in advance for reading!

darkside

looks like i got my answer thank guys for the emails and private messages, this board freaking rocks!!!

Im looking for a pt67 GTQ, with an H cover, and a .85 exhaust housing. Would does EVERYONE recommend I call? Lets hear it!