PTE turbo saver leak

BOOSTD

Well, Ive put this off long enough! Back in July, Zam70 and I replaced my timing chain and water pump. In the process, we had to disconnect the turbo saver. When we got everything put back togeter, we noticed an oil leak coming out of the turbo saver. OK, lets see if I can discribe this... There are two hoses comming off of the filter part of the turbo saver. One is a strat fitting and the other is a 90* fitting. Were the 90* fitting and the hose (going back to the engine) meet is where the oil is coming from. Ive tried to tighten it, but it doesnt help much. Right now, ive gotten the oil leak to a small drip but its still enough to coat the passenger side of the undrbody with oil. Am I missing an O-ring or is the turbo saver shot?

Thanks,

BOOSTD

I have a similar problem with mine and need some HELP.

One or both of my hoses is (are) leaking were they connect to the block. I tried putting clamps on them and that only made the leak worse. Should I cut the push on hoses off and buy new ones? Do I need a new kit? Any thoughts appreciated. mo

IMHO, the "cure" is to lose the saver thing and plug your oil filter bypass (and use the "biggie" oil filter)

note: this could cause problems if you live where it gets really cold