PTE Stretch stock location intercooler and others for sale.

EGOKILR

Dont Worry, Be Happy.
1. (SOLD) :) PTE stretch stock location inter-cooler, still in the box never installed. Crispy clean 700 firm plus shipping.

2. GM roof tops 2 piece weather stripping with GM part # Paid 400 plus shipping, Make offer

3. Locking Set of T-Tops (no keys) $150.00, Monte Carlo

4. Brand new never installed Kirbans variable rate springs. $100( price change) I see they are only 82 dollars now, I need to see how much I paid , also a set of used for , with less than 3k on them.
5.(Sold) :) Burgundy 3rd brake light, you can paint it if needed. any reasonable offer wont be refused.

Please inbox me for pics if interested.

Last edited:
Turbo smart, what is your Zip code so I can get a shipping estimate for you?

OK, but hopefully it isnt too much for you for shipping, but IM guessing you would pay the same from the mainland from me or a vendor. They probably get better deals, since they do bulk. I will have your total tomorrow.

Are the gm roof / door weather seals for a hardtop gn ?? If so put me in for them $400.00 shipped ??

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

20131116_143752.jpg

Attachments

• 20131116_143802.jpg
    20131116_143802.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 38
  • panel left.JPG
    panel left.JPG
    146.4 KB · Views: 39
OK, but hopefully it isnt too much for you for shipping, but IM guessing you would pay the same from the mainland from me or a vendor. They probably get better deals, since they do bulk. I will have your total tomorrow.

Use usps priority..
If the price is too high, then i will get the used ones.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

Use usps priority..
If the price is too high, then i will get the used ones.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app
Ok, I will check that for you. The price will be cheaper because kirbans is selling them from $82 now.

O.k. it looks like there for t tops I need the seals for a hard top. Good luck with sale.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Williams3982 ,they are for the top both left and right sides. Thanks 9SECV6, one day Ill hope to come close to a 9 sec V6 :):):):):)

Sorry to all but it was pouring rain and hardly ever rains here in Southern CA. Will get shipping quotes tomorrow. Hopefully not raining.

PTE stretch inter cooler as most of you know is 990 plus shipping when buying from a store.. Not sure on state taxes for all. I will have to be firm on this 700price, I feel it is a really good deal. This inter cooler is brand new and has never been unwrapped. Will post pics, thought i posted from my phone but do not see them here. Will PM #2 in LIne

Other pics as mentioned.

Attachments

• 1000 PTE stretch intercooler a.JPG
    1000 PTE stretch intercooler a.JPG
    54.6 KB · Views: 26
  • 1000 PTE stretch intercooler.JPG
    1000 PTE stretch intercooler.JPG
    195 KB · Views: 28