PTE front mount intercooler w/ custom cooling bars

sale pending

sale pending but not final yet. i will update as i get info.

thanks to all for the interest.

Still Available

The first buyer turned down the set of intercooler, pipes, hoses, and Co2 tank with mounting hardware. Great deal at $825 shipped for all of it (shipping is costing a lot...much better price if you can pick it up in Elkhart Indiana). Got to love UPS.

wiring questions

to answer some questions on how and where things are:

the bamford's did a great job as mike licht refered to earlier. the tank was in the trunk where the spare tire used to be. the black 'nos' brackets had it anchored down and the lines were run thru the trunk and in the frame rail all the way to the intercooler at the front of the car. the actuator that is located at the bottomn of the intercooler (see pic) has the wires (which i cut as long as i could for the next guy) run to a switch on the gear shift panel/center console. the switch can be wired anywhere for convenience or stealth (glove box or inside the center console). the thing is you don't want to have the switch where it can get bumped inadvertantly or the co2 will go quickly and possibly if the car is off, wear out the 'nos' actuator on the intercooler.
does that help explain things a bit?

sold

sorry i haven't logged on for a while to update things. buick noob will be installing new intercooler shortly. thanks to all who posted and inquired.

thanks,

brian

i will have much more to sell after i get some time off and can monitor and reply to everyones questions. turbos and housings, torque converters, fuel pumps, power master cylinder and brake booster, fuel tank, skinny tires, etc...